In case your still interested, I did do a firmware build based on 3.2.7 that:
1) Allows 14 volumes (aka RAID groups) to be defined per tray (I had to limit
the tray count to 2 to avoid gobs of restructuring...)

BTW, This requires you to wipe the disk labels and you lose everything...but I
figure if you are going to make 14-28 RAID 0 volumes, that won't be an issue....

2) Sends back good status for cache sync requests instead of an Invalid command
response and the assosciated syslog messages....
3) A side fix for cache read hits on RAID 5 stripes when a drive in the set is
disabled. (I had it laying around already so why not....)

It is definitely NOT an official build, and is NOT supported....
I need to hunt down whoever is handling the 6120 nowadays to clear the release
of anything, which will likely include an agreement to be signed much like a
beta....

Please let me know if there is any interest....