From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 3:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: zfs-discuss@opensolaris.org
Subject: Re: [zfs-discuss] List of supported multipath drivers

Keith McAndrew wrote:
> Where can I find a list of supported multipath drivers for ZFS?

Not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean "which hba drivers are
supported with MPxIO?" ? If so, that list - as far as I know -
is currently

mpt (for SAS)
emlxs
qlc

If instead you are asking "which drivers manage multipathing"
then the list is

scsi_vhci

While there are other multipathing solutions out there such
as PowerPath and VxDMP, I don't think they work quite so well
with ZFS.

James C. McPherson
--
Senior Kernel Software Engineer, Solaris
Sun Microsystems