Ralf Ramge wrote:

> Quotas are applied to file systems, not pools, and a such are pretty
> independent from the pool size. I found it best to give every user
> his/her own filesystem and applying individual quotas afterwards.

Does this mean, that if i have a pool of 7TB with one filesystem for all users
with a quota of 6TB i'd be alright?
The usage of that fs would never be over 80%, right?

Like in the following example for the pool "shares" with a poolsize of 228G an
one fs with a quota of 100G:

shares                 228G    28K   220G     1%    /shares
shares/production       100G   8,4G    92G     9%    /shares/production

This would suite me perfectly, as this would be exactly what i wanted to do ;)

Thanks,
Tom