And something I was told only recently - It makes a difference if you
created the file *before* you set the recordsize property.

If you created them after, then no worries, but if I understand
correctly, if the *file* was created with 128K recordsize, then it'll
keep that forever...

Assuming I understand correctly.

Hopefully someone else on the list will be able to confirm.

Cheers!

Nathan.