Hi all,

I've just put my first ZFS into production, and users are complaining about
some regressions.

One problem for them is that now, they can't see all the users directories in
the automount point: the homedirs used to be part of a single UFS, and were
browsable with the correct autofs option. Now, following the ZFS best-practice,
each user has his own FS - but being all shared separately, they're not
browsable anymore.

Is there a way to work around that, and have the same behaviour as before, ie,
all homedirs shown in /home, whether they're mounted or not?

TIA,

Laurent