The mail-stores for University of California Davis for 70K users (50K active)
are on ZFS since this summer.  Perfect record of uptime.

It is very nice, if there is some question about the filesystem, to just run
zpool scrub on it while it's hot.

We ZFS mirror LUNs provided over SAN, with multipathing.  We have performed
maintenance on one of the arrays during off-hours but with system live, and the
ZFS mirror did it's job and there was no interruption of service. Our storage
is 3510FC and 2540 arrays with dual controllers providing 5-disk RAID5 LUNs
with remaining disks being global spares.  Then we stitch LUNs from each array
together in what you could term RAID 5+1+0, so we can survive multiple
simultaneous failures of disks, controllers, etc.

There have been complaints about NFS performance with ZFS, that perhaps the new
NFS patch resolves but that is something you can read existing threads for.