-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vincent Fox
Sent: 06 March 2008 18:53
To: zfs-discuss@opensolaris.org
Subject: Re: [zfs-discuss] zfs scrub taking very very long

Insufficient data.

How big is the pool? How much stored?

Are the external drives all on the same USB bus?

I am switching to eSATA for my next external drive setup as both USB 2.0 and
firewire are just too fricking slow for the large drives these days.