Hello,

I ran into an issue with the automount feature of zpool.
Normal default behavior is for the pool and filesystems in it to be automatically mounted, unless you set zfs/zpool set mountpoint=[legacy|/<yourname>]

When I used 'export' as pool name I could not get it to automount.
Wonder if export is a reserved name as it is part of the zpool command syntax.

Anyone seen this too?

Used the nexenta opensolaris derivative.
--
Regards Peter Brouwer,
Sun Microsystems Linlithgow