kristof wrote:
> I would be very happy having a filesystem based zfs scrub
>
> We have a 18TB big zpool, it takes more then 2 days to do the scrub.
>
> Since we cannot take snapshots during the scrub, this is unacceptable

We have recently discovered the same issue on one of our internal build
machines.  We have a daily bringover of the Teamware onnv-gate that is
snapshoted when it completes and as such we can never run a full scrub.
  Given some of our storage is reaching (or past) EOSL I really want to
be able to scrub the important datasets (ie all those other than the
clones of onnv).

--
Darren J Moffat