Vincent Fox wrote:
> Followup, my initiator did eventually panic.
>
> I will have to do some setup to get a ZVOL from another system to mirror
> with, and see what happens when one of them goes away.  Will post in a day or
> two on that.

On Sol 10 U4, I could have told you that.  A few weeks back, I was bone
headed, and took down a target with a completely idle zpool on it.  The
initiator system eventually panicked, when I brought the target back
up!  But this pool wasn't mirrored.  I'm hoping I can setup a mirror of
iSCSI targets and get all the benefits of HA.

BTW Vincent: thanks for doing all my testing for me ;)  Seriously, I'm
throwing together a test setup of my own on Monday.  Need to be sure
this will work.

Jon