Hi David,
Thanks, that's good news, as we're trying to repurpose an Xserve RAID
with some new servers.

> exporting things as a JBOD and using ZFS to tie things together.

That's exactly what I want to do. Our current setup is two mirrored
RAID-5 arrays, so we'd probably set up a couple of RAID-Zs in ZFS
after having the Xserve RAID present things to the server as  JBOD.

Do you happen to have a note of the settings from the Xserve RAID
admin utility in order to present things as a JBOD? It may be
straightforward, I'm not too familiar with the utility.

Thanks,

Graeme