Greetings,

snv_79a
AMD 64x2 in 64 bit kernel mode.

I'm in the middle of migrating a large zfs set from a pair of 1TB mirrors
to a 1.3TB RAIDz.

I decided to use zfs send | zfs receive, so the first order of business
was to snap the entire source filesystem.

# zfs snapshot -r [EMAIL PROTECTED]

What happened was expected, the source drives flashed and wiggled :)
What happened next was not, the destination drives (or maybe the boot
drive, as they share one disk activity light) began flashing and wiggling,
and have been doing so for 12 hours how.

iostat shows no activity to speak of, and no transfers at all on any of the
disks.  ditto for zpool iostat.

all zfs commands hang, and the lack of output from truss'ing the pids
indicate they are stuck in the kernel.  Heck, I can't even reboot, as that
hangs.

So what I was wondering whether there exists a dtrace recipe or some
such that I can use to figure out where this is hung in the kernel.

Cheers!
-sam