Hi,
I have a pool /zfs01 with two sub file systems /zfs01/rep1 and /zfs01/rep2.  I
used [i]zfs share[/i] to make all of these mountable over NFS, but clients have
to mount either rep1 or rep2 individually.  If I try to mount /zfs01 it shows
directories for rep1 and rep2, but none of their contents.

On a linux machine I think I'd have to set the [i]no_sub_tree_check[/i] flag in
/etc/exports to let an NFS mount move through the different exports, but I'm
just beginning with solaris, so I'm not sure what to do here.

I found this post in the forum:
http://opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=169354&#169354

but that makes it sound like this issue was resolved by changing the NFS client
behavior in solaris.  Since my NFS client machines are going to be linux
machines that doesn't help me any.

thanks for any suggestions!