Hello Leal,

I've been already warned
(http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/message.jspa?messageID=231349) that ZIL could
be a cause and I made tests with zil_disabled. I run scrub and system crashed
exactly at after the same period and the same error. ZIL known to cause some
problems on writes, while all my problems are with zio_read and checksum_verify.

This is NFS file server, but it crashed even when NFS unshared and nfs/server
is disabled. So this is not NFS problem.

I reduced panic occasions by setting zfs_prefetch_disable. This allows me to
avoid unnecessary reads and reduces chances of reading bad checksums. For now
I've 24 hours without crash which is much better than few times a day. However,
I know that bad checksums are there and I need to fix them somehow.

--
Rustam