Can someone tell me or point me to links that describe how to
do the following.

I had a machine that crashed and I want to move to a newer machine
anyway.  The boot disk on the old machine is fried.  The two disks I was
using for a zfs pool on that machine need to be moved to a newer machine
now running 2008.05 OpenSolaris.

What is the procedure for getting back the pool on the new machine and
not losing any of the files I had in that pool?  I searched the docs,
but did not find a clear answer to this and experimenting with various
zsh and zpool commands did not see the two disks or their contents.

The new disks are c6t0d0s0 and c6t1d0s0.  They are identical disks set
that were set up in a mirrored pool on the old machine.

Thanks,

Steve Christensen