Hi everyone,

I've been experimenting with ZFS for some time and I have one question:
Is it possible to hide file with ZFS ACL ?
Let me explain what I would like to do:
A directory (chmod 0755) contains 3 subdirs: public, private an veryprivate
public has read access to everyone (0755)
private has no access at all for everyone (0750), but anyone can still see it
in ls
veryprivate has no access at all and it doesn't even show up in ls for non
authorized user (let say non-root for simplification).

I tried removing  read_acl for everyone on veryprivate, but ls shows a error:
ls: can't read ACL on ./veryprivate: Permission denied

Is it possible to do this with acls ?

Thank in advance,

Vincent