Would it be possible for future significant ZFS-related improvements to Nevada
be flagged up on the "heads up" page at
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/on/flag-days/all/ and also on the
announce forum/list, along with a note of which build of Nevada they were
integrated to? I'm thinking of the ZFS write-throttling announcement which was
made on a blog with no mention of which build it appeared in, and also of the
install and jumpstart support for ZFS root pools which was integrated without a
public mention that I saw.

I think it would be useful to announce these two improvements on the announce
list/forum now as well, since they are probably of interest to many users.

Keep up the great work ZFS team!

Cheers

Andrew.