Pretty much what the subject says. I'm wondering which platform will
have the best stability/performance for a ZFS file server.

I've been using Solaris Express builds of Nevada for quite a while and
I'm currently on build 79b but I'm at a point where I want to upgrade.
So now I have to ask, should I go with the OpenSolaris (.com) release
instead? Also, is there one that has better/newer driver support?
(Mostly in relation to SATA controllers)

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but since my main
goal is a ZFS server then I should get your guys opinions.

--
Christopher Gibbs
Programmer / Analyst