Thanks to the help in a previous post I have imported my pool. However I would
appreciate some help with my next problem.

This all arose because my motherboard failed while my zpool was resilvering
from a failed disk. I moved the disks to a new motherboard and imported the
pool with the help of the posters here. However when imported the new system
spawned regular error messages regarding the new disk and eventually the system
would hang after about a minute, really hang - completeley locked. I tried
killing the resilver with scrub -s but it just said that no scrub was in
progress. Eventaully I detached the replacement disk and the system stayed
running with the pool imported.

However my pool is now in this state:

  pool: rz1500
 state: DEGRADED
status: One or more devices could not be opened.  Sufficient replicas exist for
        the pool to continue functioning in a degraded state.
action: Attach the missing device and online it using 'zpool online'.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-D3
 scrub: resilver completed with 0 errors on Mon Jun 16 18:37:07 2008
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        rz1500      DEGRADED     0     0     0
          raidz1    DEGRADED     0     0     0
            c2d0p0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c3d0p0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c6d0p0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c7d0    UNAVAIL      0     0     0  cannot open

errors: No known data errors

The missing device was c7d0p0 and I now have another brand new disk to replace
it. I can't attach the device as there seems to be no RaidZ attach syntax, and
onlining the device makes no difference.  I need to add back the device that I
detached to this RaidZ pool.

I'm on S10 x86 U3 patched to zpool V4.