This is good for a chuckle.

# zpool status
  pool: rpool
 state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices is currently being resilvered.  The pool will
        continue to function, possibly in a degraded state.
action: Wait for the resilver to complete.
 scrub: resilver in progress for 307445734561488536h47m, 19.31% done,
307445734560416371h48m to go
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        rpool       ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror    ONLINE       0     0     0
            c7d0s0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c7d1s0  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

I'm all for the 128 bit file system being able to use every atom in
the universe for storage, but I doubt that this pool has been
resilvering for over 35 trillion years.  If it has, I'm certainly not
staying up to wait for it to finish...

How did this happen?  According to the timestamps in my prompt, I'm
thinking that virtualbox reset the time to zero while the command was
running.  This seems to happen from time to time, but this is the most
entertaining result I have seen.

--
Mike Gerdts
http://mgerdts.blogspot.com/