Hi,
I reinstalled our Solaris 10 box using the latest update available.
However I could not upgrade the zpool

bash-3.00# zpool upgrade -v
This system is currently running ZFS version 4.

The following versions are supported:

VER  DESCRIPTION
---  --------------------------------------------------------
 1   Initial ZFS version
 2   Ditto blocks (replicated metadata)
 3   Hot spares and double parity RAID-Z
 4   zpool history

For more information on a particular version, including supported releases,
see:

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/zfs/version/N

Where 'N' is the version number.

bash-3.00# zpool upgrade -a
This system is currently running ZFS version 4.

All pools are formatted using this version.

The sun docs said to use zpool upgrade -a. Looks like I have missed
something.

--Walter