Hi, I'm no ZFS or Solaris expert, but with no replies from anybody else I'll
give you my thoughts.

I strongly suspect you've got a hardware or driver fault on that server.  ZFS
almost certainly isn't corrupting the files itself, it's simply reporting that
it's finding corruption.  You may well have a memory error, or a bad controller
or driver.  I'd imagine you'd simply be getting silent corruption if you were
running anything other than ZFS on there.

Personally I'd check the server carefully, possibly trying those disks in
another machine if you can.