S10U2 has zfs version=1. Any patches are just bug fixes (I'm not sure if
there are any). If your intention is to get to a newer, later, greater ZFS,
you'll need to upgrade. S10U5 has, for example, version=4. Differences in
the versions of zfs can be found at
http://opensolaris.org/os/community/zfs/version/4/ (change the 4 to any
number 1-11 for details).

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 9:55 AM, Manyam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi ZFS gurus  --  I have a v240 with solaris10 u2 release  and ZFs - could
> you please tell me if by applying the latest patch bundle of update 2 -- I
> will get the all the ZFS patches installed as well ?
>
> Thanks much for your support
>
> ~Balu

chris -at- microcozm -dot- net
=== Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes