Is there an optimal method of making a complete copy of a ZFS, aside from the
conventional methods (tar, cpio)?

We have an existing ZFS that was not created with the optimal recordsize.
We wish to create a new ZFS with the optimal recordsize (8k), and copy
all the data from the existing ZFS to the new ZFS.

Obviously, we know how to do this using conventional utilities and commands.

Is there a ZFS-specific method for doing that beats the heck of out tar, etc?
(RTFM indicates there is not; I R'd the FM :^).

This may or may not be a copy to the same zpool, and I'd also be interested in
knowing of that makes a difference (I do not think it does)?

Thanks,
/jim