As far as I can tell from the patch web patches:

For Solaris 10 x86 138053-01 should have the fixes it does
depend on other earlier patches though).  I find it very difficult
to tell what the story is with patches as the patch numbers
seem to have very little in them to correlate them to
code changes.

For Solaris Nevada/OpenSolaris it would seem that the fixes
when back Feb 11, 2008 (though there have been additional
changes to the sata module since then).

Pretty much if you have a version of the driver that still spews informational
messages with "marvell88sx" in them, you are running "old" stuff.  If those
messages have been suppressed, odds are that you have new stuff.