I am having trouble with zfs, if I scrub the pool, i get cksum errors.

I f I scrub, "zpool clear rpool" and then re-scrub, the cksum errors remain.

this appears to be a systematic error and not hardware related.

I am also having trouble with beadm create. please see:

http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=71960&tstart=0

# zpool status -v
  pool: rpool
 state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
        corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
        entire pool from backup.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
 scrub: resilver in progress for 0h13m, 93.11% done, 0h0m to go
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        rpool       ONLINE       0     0     2
          mirror    ONLINE       0     0     2
            c6d0s0  ONLINE       0     0     4
            c7d0s2  ONLINE       0     0     4

errors: Permanent errors have been detected in the following files:

  metadata>:  0x0> (note had to delete leading carets as this forum stripped
the whole line otherwise)