Jeff, Sorry this is so late. Thanks for the labelfix binary. I would like to
have one compiled for sparc. I tried compiling your source code but it threw up
with many errors. I'm not a programmer and reading the source code means
absolutely nothing to me. One error was:
 cc labelfix.c
"labelfix.c", line 1: #include directive missing file name

Many more of those plus others. Which compiler did you use? I tried gcc and
SUNWspro with the same results. This tool would really be handy at work as
almost all of our Solaris 10 machines have mirrored zpools for data.

Hope you can help.

--ron