Hello

Today I've suddenly noticed that symlinks (at least) are corrupted when
sync ZFS from SPARC to x86 (zfs send | ssh | zfs recv).

Example is:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ls -la /data/zones/testfs/root/etc/services
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root          15 Oct 13 14:35
/data/zones/testfs/root/etc/services -> ./inet/services

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ls -la /data/zones/testfs/root/etc/services
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root          15 Oct 13 14:35
/data/zones/testfs/root/etc/services -> s/teni/.ervices

Firstly I thought it's because original FS on SPARC is compressed... so
I've just synced it locally on same machine and all was OK just
different FS size since destination was not compressed.

Then I've synced that copy again to x86 but result was same - symlinks
were corrupted... so it's not compression.

SPARC is snv_85 and x86 snv_82, I haven't got a chance yet to test on
latest OpenSolaris.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Mike