On 21 October, 2008 - Dave Bevans sent me these 11K bytes:

> Hi,
>
> I have a customer with the following question...
>
> She's trying to combine 2 ZFS 460gb disks into one 900gb ZFS disk. If
> this is possible how is this done? Is there any documentation on this
> that I can provide to them?

You mean 'zpool create mypool disk1 disk2' which creates mypool
consisting of the two disks disk1 and disk2 without any ZFS redundancy?

Or what's your definition of "2 ZFS 460gb disks" and "900gb ZFS disk" ?

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.acc.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå