No problem.  I didn't use mirrored slogs myself, but that's certainly
a step up for reliability.

It's pretty easy to create a boot script to re-create the ramdisk and
re-attach it to the pool too.  So long as you use the same device name
for the ramdisk you can add it each time with a simple "zpool replace
pool ramdisk"