Hi Peter,

It's there, you just can't use the GUI installer. You have to choose the text interactive installer. It'll give you the choice there.

Regards.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [zfs-discuss] zfs boot / root in Nevada build 101
From: Peter Baer Galvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: zfs-discuss@opensolaris.org
Date: Wed Oct 29 09:28:46 2008
This seems like a n00b question but I'm stuck.

Nevada build 101. Doing fresh install (in vmware fusion). I don't see any way
to select zfs as the root file system. Looks to me like UFS is the default, but
I don't see any option box to allow that to be changed to zfs. What am I
missing?! Thanks.

begin:vcard
fn:Daryl Doami
n:Doami;Daryl
org:Sun Microsystems Federal, Inc.;DoD, Intel, & NASA West Regions
adr;dom:;;222 N. Sepulveda Blvd. 10th Floor;El Segundo;CA;90245
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Systems Engineer
tel;work:310-242-6463
tel;fax:310-242-6463