1) How can I check which ZFS filesystems still have sharesmb=on? I
can't seem to recursively list that property or other properties
properly.

2) Currently I am having issues with the "extended" ACLs (NFS
v4/Windows compliant?) setup by default - I am mounting it as the user
that owns/supposed to own the files. Can this be turned off and the
normal user/group/other type of permissions with "xattr=off" ? I've
used this:

chmod A+user:mike:full_set:file_inherit/dir_inherit:allow /tank
chmod A+user:mike:full_set:file_inherit/dir_inherit:allow /tank/foo

(assuming /tank is the base [I had no reason to name it anything
different :)], and zfs/foo is one of the filesystems)

It seemed to work but I am copying files from Linux -> my ZFS machine,
and Windows XP -> my ZFS machine. Between the two the permissions
somehow get mixed up and something simple as chmod 0755 $foo fixes it
- the ACL inheriting doesn't seem to be remembered or I'm not
understanding it properly...

The user 'mike' should have -all- the privileges, period, no matter
what the client machine is etc. I am mounting it -as- mike from both
clients...