This doesn't make much sense.  All user properties are inheritable, so
you control them just like you do any other property.  For example,
there is no way to "unset" sharenfs on a child filesystem once it's
inherited - you need to explicitly set it to some value other than its
parent.  For user properties, you can just set it to the empty string.

What you're really asking for is non-inherited user properties, but it's
quite easy to treat user properties that way by writing the higher level
software to only pay attention to datasets where the property is set
locally ('zfs get -s local ...').

- Eric