To be honest, I haven't considered the ease-of-use aspects of listing file
systems and/or snapshots, simply that the way it is now is preferable (to me)
than how it used to be. But you could see what others think perhaps.

Yes, I think when a system is evolving it can be confusing to see cases where
syntax has changed, like in the video regarding showing snapshots etc :)
              • ... Paweł Tęcza
              • ... Paweł Tęcza
              • ... Richard Elling
              • ... Tim Foster
              • ... Paweł Tęcza
  • Re: [zfs-disc... Prabahar Jeyaram
    • Re: [zfs... Pawel Tecza
      • Re: ... Simon Breden
        • ... Paweł Tęcza
          • ... Paweł Tęcza
            • ... Simon Breden
          • ... Richard Morris - Sun Microsystems - Burlington United States
            • ... Paweł Tęcza
              • ... Richard Morris - Sun Microsystems - Burlington United States
              • ... Jens Elkner
              • ... Pawel Tecza
              • ... Paweł Tęcza