My non-redundant rpool (2 replacement disks have been ordered :-) is
reporting errors:

canopus% pfexec zpool status -v rpool
   pool: rpool
  state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
         corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
         entire pool from backup.
    see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
  scrub: scrub in progress for 4h18m, 72.07% done, 1h40m to go
config:

         NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
         rpool       ONLINE       8     0     0
           c5d0s0    ONLINE     818     0     0  540K repaired

errors: Permanent errors have been detected in the following files:

         rpool/ROOT/opensolaris-101:/var/tmp/stmAAAaXaWkb.00000015
         rpool/canopus1:<0x0>

So I don't think I care about the damage to /var/tmp/stmAAAaXaWkb.
00000015, but what's the second filename printed there?

The pool has an rpool/canopus1 filesystem so I guess it is somehow
related to that.

I'm running the current public build (101b) of OpenSolaris.

Cheers,

Chris