Hello...

i have somehow a strange problem.
I build a normal zfs pool of two disks (jbod) and set some folders to copies=2

Yesterday one of the disks failed and so the zpool status changed to:

> pool: tank
> state: DEGRADED
> status: One or more devices could not be opened. Sufficient replicas exist for
> the pool to continue functioning in a degraded state.
> action: Attach the missing device and online it using 'zpool online'.

I replaced the failed disk with a new one with the same size and the same time.
After a system reboot, the pool "tank" was not active anymore.

A zpool import just told me:

# zpool import
>  pool: tank
>    id: 3778921141244237706
> state: DEGRADED
> status: One or more devices are missing from the system.
> action: The pool can be imported despite missing or damaged devices.  The
>        fault tolerance of the pool may be compromised if imported.
>   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-2Q
> config:
>
>        tank         UNAVAIL
>            c0t5d0   ONLINE

So i am not able to import the pool again. And so i am also not able to replace
the broken disk.
I am really getting nervous atm, becourse this pool is almost my last complete
backup of some files.
Hope that somebody can give me a clue and tells me, that a repair is still
possible. All data of the pool should be still threre, right?