Hi,

I scrub my pools once a week on the weekend, rpool saturday, cesspool (my other pool) Sunday. You can still use the box while it is scrubbing but as you would expect the I/O is very slow and can sometimes be close to unusable.

Ta,
---
Cooper Ry Lees
UNIX Evangelist - Information Management Services (IMS)
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
T  +61 2 9717 3853
F  +61 2 9717 9273
M  +61 403 739 446
E  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.ansto.gov.au

Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee. It is confidential and may contain privileged information or copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or further disclosure of this communication is strictly forbidden. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone and delete all copies of this transmission as well as any attachments.