On 14 Dec 2008, at 16:58, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

> Rafael Friedlander wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does anyone know since when hybrid pools are available in ZFS? Are
>> there
>> ZFS "versions"?
>>
>> XVM Server is based on Nevada b93, and I need to know if it supports
>> hybrid pools.
>>

> Hybrid pool slogs (ZIL) were introduced in Nevada builds 68 and 69,
> and
> is also in latest Solaris 10.
>
> I'm not sure when "cache" (L2ARC) devices were introduced.
> There used to be a web page with a list of all the zpool versions, but
> it's not where it was, and I can't find it now.

Run "zpool upgrade -v" for a list of the versions known to that
version of zpool. According to that, ZIL came in zfs version 7, and
L2ARC came in zfs version 10.

It also reports:

---
For more information on a particular version, including supported
releases, see:

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/zfs/version/N

Where 'N' is the version number.
---