Hello all,
I am using 2008.11 with the Timeslider automatic snapshots, and using
it to automatically send snapshots to a remote host every 15 minutes.
Both sides are X4540's, with the remote filesystem mounted read-only
as I read earlier that would cause problems.
The snapshots send fine for several days, I accumulate many snapshots
at regular intervals, and they are sent without any problems.
Then I will get the dreaded:
"
cannot receive incremental stream: most recent snapshot of pdxfilu02
does not match incremental source
"

Manually sending does not work, or destroying snapshots on the remote
side and resending the batch again from the earliest point in time.
The only way I have found that works, is to destroy the entire zfs
filesystem on the remote side, and begin anew.

Is there a way to force a ZFS receive, or to get more information
about what changed on the remote system to cause it not to accept
anymore snapshots?

Thank you in advance

--
Brent Jones