Still not happy?
I guess I will have do more spam myself --

So, I have to explain why I didn't like Linux but I like MS and OpenSolaris?

I don't have any religious love for MS or Sun.
Just that I believe, talents are best utilized in an organized and
systematic fashion, to benefit the whole.
Leadership and talent management is important in any organization.

Linux has a community.
A community is not an organization, but can be guided by an organization.
OpenSolaris is guided by Sun, by folks I trust that will lead in a
constructive fashion.

And MS Storage, they had the courage years ago, to say, we can do storage,
datacenter storage, just as well as we do desktop, because we can learn, and
we can dream!
And they strived, in an organized and systematic fashion, under some
constructive leadership.

Folks, please, I don't know why there has been no post to the list.
I would be very arrogant if I think I can cause the silence in technology
discussions. Please.

Best,