Hi Folks,

Sorry if this is again not relevant to the list discussion.

Maybe I am too sensitive, maybe I am just crazy. But things I see around me
today just make me wonder if I should do one more post. [and again, I will
leave the conclusion to the mail server]

I live in the U.S.  My family is in the U.S.  Only because this is a free
country, not because we think this is the greatest land on earth.  While we
are in the U.S., and thankful to the U.S. folks, we do not want to cause any
trouble in the U.S.

The complete Zhou way is almost impossible to be implemented in the U.S.
The Zhou way has fundamental beliefs that are different from the
fundamentals of U.S.

If the U.S. folks are in trouble and need my help to do my Zhou walk in
front of enemies, I could help, as long as the U.S. folks would help me
feeding my family after I die.

But beyond that, there is a U.S. government, which has a leadership to guide
the folks here.

I don't think we need a revolution right now, but we do need the global
economy recovery. And I will contribute to the U.S. and the world economy as
any common man, just that the Zhou way would not be a solution for every
trouble we face in life (although to me, the Zhou way is my only belief for
this life time, but only because I was born a Zhou).

Best,