I switched to the CIFS filesharing system.

All that I needed to do was to disable the samba wins swat services, then i
started the smb/server service.

I followed the CIFS administration guide. Almost everything worked without
problems.
The only problem I got was a ?wins? resolution error. So, if I tried to access
\\"hostname" I got a error message that windows was not able to log on. I tried
the ip insteal of the hostname, suffixed by the share (-r resource-name) I just
created, what worked.
I restarted the smb/server service again. No changes.

I restarted the machine, now everything works without problems.
Somehow there where problems with the windows name resolution without the
restart. Maybe thats becouse I used the wins deamon before?

Greets Louis Hoefler.