You've got to import the pool first:

    # zpool import   (to see the names of pools available to import)

The name of the pool is likely "rpool", so

    # zpool import -f rpool

Then you mount your root dataset via zfs, or use the
beadm(1M) command to mount it:

    # beadm list   (to see the boot environment name(s) )

The name of your boot environment is likely "opensolaris"

    # beadm mount opensolaris /mnt

Which ever you do, make sure you unmount it before you
reboot:

    # beadm unmount opensolaris

With OpenSolaris being on ZFS, its much easier to make a
backup "clone" boot environment of your system before making
such changes that could mess up your system.  Rather than to
have to boot to media to fix such issues, you can just boot
a backup boot environment.  See beadm(1M) to see how to
create boot environments.

-ethan