I have two servers set up, with two drives each.  The OS is stored on one
drive, and the data on the second drive.  I have SNDR replication set up
between the two servers for the data drive only.

I'm running out of space on my data drive, and I'd like to do a simple "zpool
attach" command to add a second data drive.  Of course, this will break my
replication unless I can also get the second drive replicating.

What can I do?  Do I simply add a second data drive to both servers and format
them as I did the first drive (space for bitmap partitions, etc.) and then do a
command like the following --

sndradm -ne server1 /dev/rdsk/[2nd data drive s0] /dev/rdsk/[2nd data drive s0]
server2 /dev/rdsk/[2nd data drive s1] /dev/rdsk/[2nd data drive s1] ip sync g
[some name other than my first synced drive's group name]

Is that all there is to it?  In other words, zfs will be happy as long as both
drives are being synced?  And is this the way to sync them, independently, with
a "sndradm -ne" command set up and running for each drive to be replicated, or
is there a better way to do it?

Thanks!