Hi folks,

I recently read up on Scott Dickson's blog with his solution for
jumpstart/flashless cloning of ZFS root filesystem boxes.  I have to say
that it initially looks to work out cleanly, but of course there are
kinks to be worked out that deal with auto mounting filesystems mostly.

The issue that I'm having is that a few days after these cloned systems
are brought up and reconfigured they are crashing and svc.configd
refuses to start.

I thought about using zpool scrub <poolname>  right after completing the
stream as an integrity check.

If you have any suggestions about this I'd love to hear them!

Thanks,

Christopher Mera