Hi Rich,

Solaris 8/9 zones seem to work fine with zfs root for the zone.

Only problem so far is where to put the root file system for the zone
in the zfs file system hierarchy.

branded zones do not seem to be part of the luupdate scheme.

At them moment I have another tree of file systems on rpool.

Problem is that the boot code doesn't mount the root file system for
the zone when you re-boot.

Thanks

Peter