Hi,

The manpage says

         Specifically,  used  =  usedbychildren + usedbydataset +
         usedbyrefreservation +, usedbysnapshots.  These  proper-
         ties  are  only  available for datasets created on zpool
         "version 13" pools.

.. and I now realize that "created" at v13 is the important bit,
rather than "created pre v13 and upgraded", and I
see that for datasets created on a version prior to 13
show "-" for these properties (might be nice to note that
in the manpage - I took "-" to mean zero for a while).

Anyway, is there any way to retrospectively populate these
statistics (avoiding dataset reconstruction, that is)?
No chance a scrub would/could do it?

Thanks

Gavin