Hello,

I had two thumpers replicating via zfs incremental send/recv croned over ssh
with blowfish eneabled under 2008.11. The 2009.06 update nuked blowfish and my
cronjob failed in then deleted the snapshots on the master and slave servers.

now if I try to run the job I get the error:

cannot receive incremental stream: most recent snapshot of slave/slavezfsvol
does not
match incremental source

Is there any way to recover from this error without re-syncing the zfs volumes
from scratch?
Here is the cron job

/root/zync dataPool/wigler r...@bhstore11 dataPool/wiglerBHStore11

Here is the salient cron script....

ENCRYPT="-c blowfish"
DATE=`/usr/gnu/bin/date +%s`
HOSTNAME=`hostname`

       # Datafile is found, creating incr.
        echo "Incremental started at `date`"
        zfs snapshot $...@${date}
        zfs send  -i  $...@`cat /root/run/zynk` $...@${date} | ssh $ENCRYPT
${2} zfs recv -F  ${3}
        zfs destroy $...@`cat /root/run/zynk`
        ssh ${2} zfs destroy $...@`cat /root/run/zynk`
        echo ${DATE} > /root/run/zynk
        echo "Incremental complete at `date`"

Is there is a way to force a re-sync of the zfs volumes, as there has been no
change in data on the master volume hat needs to be synced to the slave server?

Thanks,

Dan