Hey ZFS experts,

Where is the ZFS metadata stored under? Can it be viewed through some commands?

Here is my requirement: I have a machine with lots of ZFS filesystems on it
under couple of zpools and there is this another new machine with empty disks,
what I want now is the similar layout of the pools, filesystems with
quota,reservation and other properties intact along with the naming conventions
created on the new machine.

How do I create a schema or reverse engineer to run the zfs/zpool commands
required to create the similay layout of the zfs filesystems on the new machine.
Is there a import stuff like that?

Thanks.