Rob Healey wrote:
Does anyone know if related problems to the panic's dismissed as
"duplicate of 6746456" ever resulted in Solaris 10 patches? It sounds
like they were actually solved in OpenSolaris but S10 is still
panicing predictably when Linux NFS clients try to change a nobody
UID/GID on a ZFS exported filesystem.
I'm hoping further work on this issue was done on the S10 side of the
house and there is a stealthy patch ID that can fix the issue.

Patch 137138-09 has at least a partial fix. However, I see the following on SunSolve:

Bug ID: 6837758
Synopsis: Fix for 6746456 in solaris 10 is incomplete
State: 10-Fix Delivered
Date Modified: 2009-06-18 14:04:50 GMT+00:00

Which implies you'd need an IDR or wait for an updated patch, but I have no 1st hand knowledge.

--
Carson